Montag, 12. November 2012

Yesterday & today

Hey you!
Yesterday I somehow didn't find time to write a post although there's something I would have really liked to already share yesterday: I went for a nice walk in the evening when it was already dark outside and then - BUM! I almost stepped on a hedgehog. AGAIN A HEDGEHOG :) Seems like I'm  a magnet for hedgehogs when I'm out, that one has been the second one in two weeks I think :D

And today I could drive myself to school (of course with my dad next to me (; because I'm not 18 yet) and it all went well and I was at school in time:)
This afternoon I first had to go to the doctor to be weighed and only some minutes afterwards already had to be at work in the bakery! I was a bit too late ... about 3 minutes only but in the end I had to stay 50 minutes longer. But well .. I get more money then, right?! ;) But now I need to do homework and eat dinner ... just have to get my lazy ass up. And I think I should at least try to go to bed earlier today .. I barely slept about 5 hours  this night and I have noticed that due to this lack of sleep I've been more irritable throughout the day :/
So wish me luck! ;)

See you soon
xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen