Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012

Back again

Yes, back again! I know I've promised to post more often the last time but I did neither have time nor sometimes the will to write something .. from time to time I didn't feel well and had a lot on my mind and I even thought about just not going on this blog anymore! But as you can see - I decided against that!

But back to the title - that's only been the first part of 'back again' --> Tomorrow I'm moving to my parents again! 
I have mixed feelings about that ... about one week ago I was really excited and looking forward to that but now ... I can't really say. I am really worried that things get worse again at home with my parents :( I can't even say that I'm really looking forward to Christmas .. I don't really have this warm, excited Christmas feeling :/

Well, at the moment I'm already packing some things to bring them to my parents' house so that I won't have to take ALL my stuff from one place to another tomorrow.

From the last post I have learned that I probably shouldn't promise anything on here in case I don't get to keep it ;) so I just wish you all a nice Saturday evening and I'll write again some time :)

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen